Subscriptions Purchased Via Apple (iOS):
In order to restore your magazine subscription or previously purchased issues, or access them on another iOS device, please do the following:
- Make sure you are logged into iTunes with the same Apple ID that you used to sign up to a subscription or purchase magazine issues with
- Launch the Magazine App
- Click on the Yellow Subscribe Button, and click Restore All Purchases
- Your previously purchased issues should now be available on the new device
If you do not see your purchased issues on the new device after following the steps above, this could be due to a connection error between your device and the Apple Servers:
- Tap the home button to ensure you have exited the magazine, then double tap the home button. All the opened apps will appear at the bottom of the device. Press and hold on top of the magazine and swipe upwards to fully close the magazine
- Re-launch the Magazine (go to the Newsstand App and tap on the magazine to launch it). The splash page will appear and then the magazine home screen will show. The page should be updated and you should see a grey Restore button.
- You can tap on the restore button to re-download all previously purchased magazine issues. If you are not a current subscriber (or still see the yellow subscribe button) then you can access the restore button, by tapping the Subscribe button and clicking on Restore All Purchases to re-download all previously purchased magazine issues.
If this does not solve your problem please contact us.
Subscriptions Purchased Via Google Play (Android):
Google Play automatically searches for purchases made regardless of what Android device you are using. As long as you are logged into your Google Play account, your purchases should show up automatically on all Android devices.
If this does not happen then please contact us.
Subscriptions Purchased Via Our Website:
If you purchased a subscription through our website and would like to access your subscription on a new device then please send us your device token from your new device and we will activate your subscription on your new device for you.
Sharing Subscriptions Between Apple & Android Devices:
If you subscribed on an Apple or Android device please be aware that Apple and Google are two separate organisations and do not share subscriber information between them, or with us. If you would like to access your subscription on both an Apple and Android device then please contact us.