Real estate photography is a genre that’s always going to be in demand. One of the things that helps a listing stand out is great images. But taking appealing photographs of properties requires knowledge and the right gear. But that doesn’t have to mean investing in a lot of expensive new equipment. In this issue, we show you how to get started with just the kit you have!
Also in this issue:
- In our expert guide, you'll learn 7 tips for better composition.
- We also bring you an in-depth interview with Belgium photographer, Thomas Vanoost, who shares his "visions of daily chaos" in the world, through his beautifully unique take on multiple exposure photography!
- In our inspiration video, join Thomas Heaton where he shares a video he chose not to share before because he thought it wouldn't make him popular. He discusses the pressure to conform on social media and how he held back from sharing images that he personally liked.
- Discover practical advice for being more intentional about the colours in your images, and how to limit your color space in Lightroom and Photoshop, in a great post-processing video tutorial.
- We feature an incredible timelapse journey, through the four seasons of the diverse Jutlandic landscapes of Denmark.
- And don't miss the lowdown on the Sony a7C camera, a super small full-frame mirrorless camera built for travel.
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Rummage Through The Archives
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!