The old adage goes that the best camera is the one you have with you. And increasingly nowadays, the camera you’ll have with you will be the one on your phone. Although a phone can't match a DSLR, phone technology has come on leaps & bounds in the last few years and there are a few tricks you can use to capture stunning phone images you can be proud of. In this issue of Photography Masterclass Magazine, we look at everything to need to know to take the best possible smartphone images.
Also in this issue:
- Jo Plumridge takes us behind the scenes on her quest to find a new camera system.
- We also bring you an in-depth interview with world-renowned landscape photographer, Daniel Greenwood, whose creative style and beautiful vast landscapes really make you feel part of the amazing moments in nature he captures with his camera!
- In our inspiration video we cover 5 simple camera tips in 5 minutes to help your landscape photography.
- Learn how to quickly and easily change a sky in Photoshop, in a great video tutorial.
- We feature a time-lapse adventure, capturing the beauty and drama of storm chasing at its best.
- And don't miss the lowdown on the best lenses for wildlife photography!
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Rummage Through The Archives
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!