Flay lay photography has become one of the most popular styles of photography on Instagram, and involves photographing something flat and from above to give a bird’s eye view of objects. It can be adapted to photography almost anything and the creative possibilities are really on limited by your imagination. In this issue of Photography Masterclass Magazine, we show you how to capture fantastic flat lay photographs, that can easily be achieved in your own home!
Also in this issue:
- In our Expert Guide, we run through a conceptual photography photoshoot from concept to creative, a behind the scenes end to end walkthrough of creating advertising imagery.
- You'll discover how to edit in Lightroom using the "Dark Mode" technique, in a great video tutorial.
- We also bring you an in-depth interview with Photography Masterclass Magazine Reader, Laurent Dambreville, whose signature male portraits really stand out from the crowd!
- We feature an incredible time-lapse that is a true tribute to some of the most beautiful places in Mexico.
- And don't miss the lowdown on the Canon 1DX Mark III, being dubbed the King of DSLRs!
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Rummage Through The Archives
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!