Drone photography is one of the fastest-growing sectors of photography, giving photographers the ability to capture aerial shots without having to find a passing aeroplane!
Drones have opened up aerial photography to a wider market, allowing photographers to capture stunning landscapes from above. In this issue, we look at how to get started with drone photography – the equipment you’ll need and how to shoot your aerial images.
Also in this issue:
- In our expert guide, we look at how to get perfect exposures with every shot.
- You'll discover 10 moments in history that changed cameras, in an inspirational video tutorial.
- We interview award-winning photographer, Tristan Zhou, whose innovative and eye-catching images really blew us away!
- You'll learn how to speed up Lightroom without buying new hardware in a great video tutorial.
- We feature an amazing timelapse that explores the incredible diversity of Chile in winter.
- And don't miss our guide on using Google Earth to plan your next photoshoot!
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Rummage Through The Archives
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!