Christmas is a magical time of year and a great time to take photographs. There are beautiful lights and decorations and a festive feel to be captured! In this issue, discover our 7 top tips for capturing Christmas with your camera and creating fantastic images.
Also in this issue:
- In our expert guide, we discuss why you should consider shooting tethered.
- You'll discover 10 ways for photographers to stay inspired, in an inspirational video tutorial.
- We interview long exposure landscape photographer, José Ramos, whose incredible work has been featured in publications worldwide.
- We feature a handpicked selection of our favourite photos in our Editor's Choice section.
- You'll learn how to quickly fix mixed lighting in Lightroom in a great video tutorial.
- We feature a rare and magnificent timelapse of the remote night skies of eastern Alaska.
- We also give you the lowdown on the Canon IVY REC, new clippable miniature outdoor camera from Canon!
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!