Close-up photography can bring a whole new world into perspective. The ordinary can become fascinating when photographed close-up. In this issue we show you how with a little effort and know-how, you can produce stunning close-up work of your own, and get some really unique and interesting shots!
Also in this issue:
- Professional photographer, Jenna Martin, shares her hard earned photography business advice that she wishes she'd known as a newbie.
- In our expert guide, we get to grips with what Exposure Value is, and how you can use it to its full advantage in your photography.
- We speak to internationally renowned Dog Photographer, Kaylee Greer, about her unique photographic style which seems to capture the very souls of the dogs she photographs!
- We feature a handpicked selection of our favourite photos in our Editor's Choice section.
- You'll learn how to remove anything from a photo in Photoshop in a great video tutorial.
- We feature a beautiful timelapse from Kai Gradert that showcases the predictability of the planetary system we live in.
- We also have a look at Rangefinders Vs SLR cameras - and let you decide which one is best.
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!