Discover the true essence of nature through the lens. Dive into the art of capturing the mesmerizing beauty of the natural world with techniques and strategies that will transform your shots. From mastering equipment and location settings to honing shooting skills and composition techniques, this issue's masterclass is your gateway to unleashing the true beauty of nature.
Also in this issue:
- In our Editor's Choice section we showcase a handpicked selection of our favorite photos.
- In our expert guide, we look at using Auto ISO, revealing tips and techniques for letting your camera choose the best ISO settings for your images.
- We delve into 8 do's and don’t's for becoming a pro photographer.
- Learn the secrets of how to create photos with a painterly look, in a great Lightroom video tutorial.
- We interview Ranjit Singh, a fine art portrait photographer, who gets to the soul of the person he photographs through portraying personality and culture in each of his images.
- In our Readers Gallery, we showcase the very best shots from our talented readers.
- Experience an incredible timelapse incorporating 10 years of footage of haboobs and dust from a storm chasing legend.
- And don't miss our guide on how to get AI to get your photos in Lightroom, all in your own personal style.
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!