Capture the exhilaration and intensity of sports with this issue of Photography Masterclass Magazine. Learn the techniques and secrets to mastering Sports Photography, allowing you to freeze those crucial moments in time and bring the action to life. Discover why sports photography is such a thriving industry and gain insights into the best cameras, lenses, and accessories for capturing those heart-pounding shots. With expert shooting tips and tricks, you'll be equipped to take your sports photography skills to the next level!
Also in this issue:
- In our Editor's Choice section we showcase a handpicked selection of our favorite photos.
- In our expert guide, we look at the benefits of shooting in aperture priority mode and how it can help you achieve creative control over depth of field.
- We delve into ways to explore your creativity and get out of your comfort zone.
- Learn the secrets on how to go from boring to fine art black & white using dodge & burn, in a great Lightroom video tutorial.
- We interview English automotive studio photographer, David Wragg, whose striking images of cars pick out small details in a way that makes art.
- In our Readers Gallery, we showcase the very best shots from our talented readers.
- Experience an incredible timelapse journey to the mystical mountain. Mount Roraima.
- And don't miss our lowdown on the Canon R50 mirrorless camera & why this might be one of the best budget cameras around!
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!