Food photography is a genre that requires thought and precision and is excellent practice for working in a disciplined fashion! The results can be spectacular and with a little time and effort, you’ll be able to produce shots that quite literally look good enough to eat. In this issue, we give you all the information you need to start taking great photos of food!
Also in this issue:
- We look at the top 10 photography spots in Namibia!
- We bring you an in-depth interview with Fleur Scholte, a Dutch photographer specializing in taking gorgeous images of dogs. She has an amazing ability to capture the soul of our four-legged companions in a way that genuinely shows their true character.
- Learn how to composite your friends into epic photos, in a great editing video tutorial.
- In our expert guide, you'll learn 3 important ways to get sharper photos.
- Join in a stunning timelapse trip to the highest peaks of Madeira.
- And don't miss lowdown on the Leica Q2 and find out whether the hype is really worth the price.
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Rummage Through The Archives
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!