Colour theory is a subject that any art student will have come across, but it’s often overlooked when it comes to photography. Understanding how colours work together is a simple and extremely effective way to instantly improve your images, and in this issue, we get to grips with everything you need to know to apply this & make a huge difference to your own work.
Also in this issue:
- We look at the importance of personal projects for photographers!
- We bring you an in-depth interview with Rafal Lapszanski, a London-based, portrait and fashion photographer, whose work has been featured in various fashion magazines, including Cosmopolitan.
- Learn how to remove anything from a photo, in a great Photoshop video tutorial.
- In our expert guide, you'll learn how to best use natural light for beautiful portraits.
- Experience an immersive timelapse filmed on La Palma, a beautiful and remote volcanic island, home to the world's biggest & most diverse astronomical observatories.
- And don't miss our lowdown on choosing the best smartphone camera!
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!