What is high-speed photography? It’s all about capturing moments that happen so quickly that you can’t see them with the naked eye, such as bursting balloons or splashing water. In this issue of Photography Masterclass Magazine, we're going to tell you all about high-speed photography and teach you some techniques for getting creative results with this really fun genre.
Also in this issue:
- We look at the art of platinum printing!
- We bring you an in-depth interview with Welsh landscape photographer, Nigel Thomas. He has a powerful story to tell. One of honesty and one of hope. Maybe his story might help you or someone close to you.
- Learn how to guide the viewer's eyes, in a great Lightroom video tutorial.
- In our expert guide, you'll learn how to dramatically improve your composition with diagonals.
- Experience an epic adventure storm chasing from Sudan, Texas to Malta, Montana.
- And don't miss the lowdown on the Pixapro T-Bone Gutter Background Bracket, a revolutionary background support system!
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!