There are so many fun techniques to try out in photography, and light painting is one of them. You can produce some really creative images but you need to get your setup right before you start. In this issue, we’ll teach you all you need to know about the technique – from the equipment you need through to tips and tricks for getting the best shots.
Also in this issue:
- We look at how to start a photography business!
- We bring you an in-depth interview with Belgian fine art street photographer, Benny Bulke, who's honed his focus on black and white images to stunning effect.
- Learn how to create realistic window reflections, in a great Photoshop video tutorial.
- In our expert guide, we share our tips for how to create landscape photography compositions with impact!
- Experience a stunning timelapse journey through the beautiful Wild Atlantic Way in Ireland.
- And don't miss our guide on Luminar Neo Photo Editing Software, and why we think this could be the best photo editing software out there.
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!