Understanding symmetry is a vital photographic tool, mainly because it teaches us so much about balance and the importance of this in images. Symmetrical photographs are a simple and effective way to make an image attractive to a viewer’s eye. It’s a relatively easy concept to use and in this issue, we’ll guide you through how to get beautiful symmetrical photographs.
Also in this issue:
- We look at how to use social media to inspire potential clients to hire you!
- We bring you an in-depth interview with Jovana Rikalo, a fine art and portrait photographer from Serbia. She is well known for creating stunning stories with her images that really draw the viewer in. We hope you enjoy her fairy tales and stories of fantasy.
- See photos edited live, in a great editing video tutorial.
- In our expert guide section, we share our tips for how to take great photos in poor light!
- Immerse yourself in an incredible timelapse showcasing the exciting world of mushrooms.
- And don't miss our guide on how not to get used, when buying used photography gear.
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Rummage Through The Archives
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!