Flowers are naturally beautiful subjects to photograph. But getting great shots of flowers does take some knowledge and skill. In this issue, we’ll run you through everything you need to know to successfully photograph flowers & create gorgeous images.
Also in this issue:
- We look at 5 top poses for couples!
- We bring you an in-depth interview with Peter Dazeley, a world-renowned London-based photographer. Primarily known for his advertising and fine art photography, Dazeley was awarded the British Empire Medal in 2017 for services to photography and charity.
- Learn why new Lightroom masking is amazing, in a great Lightroom video tutorial.
- In our expert guide section, we share 8 tips for getting tack-sharp portraits!
- Witness an incredible timelapse of the Cumbre Vieja volcanic eruption.
- And don't miss our lowdown on how to choose and use a gimbal.
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!