Architecture photography is a huge and varied genre, which requires both skill and a creative eye to get right. Patience and time to set up the ideal shot, which needs to focus on quality and composition, are needed. In this issue of Photography Masterclass Magazine, we’ll look at everything you need to know to capture stunning architectural images.
Also in this issue:
- In our inspiration section, we look at 8 quick and simple tips to improve your photography!
- We bring you an in-depth interview with commercial airline pilot, Kieran Geehan, who captures unique images from the cockpit of his Boeing 787 & the fascinating places he travels to!
- Discover the difference between Adobe Lightroom vs Lightroom Classic, in a great video tutorial.
- In our expert guide section, learn how to price for portrait sessions and determine your value!
- Experience an epic timelapse exploring the Ore Mountains in Germany.
- And don't miss our lowdown on what we think are the photography investments you should make today!
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!