Frost is an underrated photographic subject matter, but frost can add a delicate feel to images and produce beautiful patterns. In this issue of Photography Masterclass Magazine, we’ll give you all the know-how you’ll need to capture frost perfectly.
Also in this issue:
- In our inspiration section, we look at how to get kids interested in photography!
- We bring you an in-depth interview with Arctic Norway landscape photographer, Frøydis Dalheim. Lots of her images feature her, which add to the visual appeal and storytelling that she is trying to create.
- Discover 7 simple Lightroom tips every beginner photographer should know, in a great video tutorial.
- In our expert guide section, learn tips & tricks for using color successfully in your photography!
- Experience an incredible night sky timelapse - a result of 6 years and 60 hours of footage.
- And don't miss our lowdown on what we think the best all round lens you can buy is!
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!