Sunset photographs have universal appeal. The warm colours of the setting sun and the tones this creates in the sky can lead to stunning images. And whilst you don’t need to invest in a lot of specialist equipment, it does take know-how to get great photos of sunsets. In this issue of Photography Masterclass Magazine, we’ll give you the information you need to get to grips with sunset photography!
Also in this issue:
- In our inspiration section, we explore 10 reasons to embrace photography as a hobby!
- We bring you an in-depth interview with photographer, Olaia Macias, whose self-portrait images are all masterpieces in their own right. Prepare to be stunned!
- Discover how to match a subject into any background, in a great photo Photoshop video tutorial.
- In our expert guide section, learn how to stop using auto mode forever!
- Experience an incredible video journey through the seasons of Norway.
- And if you're serious about shooting underwater, then don't miss the lowdown on the underwater camera housings that could be just what you need!
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Rummage Through The Archives
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!