Fall is a unique time of year for photographers, with a range of colour hues that lend themselves to rich and detailed imagery. Whatever the weather, there are numerous opportunities to capture beautiful landscapes at this time of year. In this issue of Photography Masterclass Magazine, we give you all the tips and tricks you’ll need to make the most of the gorgeous colors of Fall.
Also in this issue:
- In our inspiration section, we explore how to gain confidence as a photographer.
- We bring you an in-depth interview with award-winning and widely recognized, landscape photographer, Tomasz Rojek, whose images appear in the top 1 % of the international 35Awards Natural Landmarks of the Planet competition. With a passion for travel, he provides great insight into what it takes to capture world-class images.
- Discover the hidden "halo removal" slider, in a great photo Photoshop video tutorial.
- In our expert guide section, we look at the photography rules it's safe to break!
- Experience an epic storm chasing timelapse - a result of 28 000 miles travelled.
- And don't miss the lowdown of the filters we think every photographer should have in their camera bag!
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!