Reflections can work beautifully in photographs, but they do require some skill to get right. In this issue of Photography Masterclass Magazine, we’ll look at different types of reflections, how to capture them and the best equipment to help!
Also in this issue:
- In our inspiration article, we look at how to define your photography brand.
- We bring you an in-depth interview with Spanish photographer, Jonathan C. Tomas, who is the definition of classic street photography at its best!
- Find out how well you know Lightroom, in a great photo editing video tutorial.
- We show you how to use Lightroom & Photoshop's "Super Resolution" feature.
- We feature a hauntingly beautiful black & white timelapse, depicting the incredible might of storm clouds.
- And don't miss our look at 5 compact travel cameras that are great for on-the-go shooting!
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Rummage Through The Archives
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!