If you've never used a lensball before, then these little glass balls are a great and inexpensive way to get creative with your photography! For around $25 you can add one to your camera bag. If photography is becoming a little dull for you, then pick one up and try one of the creative ideas we cover in this issue of Photography Masterclass Magazine, to get your inspiration flowing once more!
Also in this issue:
- In our inspiration article, we look at why we shoot, with photographers sharing the passions that drive them.
- We bring you an in-depth interview with photographer, Marius Kastečkas , creator of landscape photography that is out of this world!
- Learn when to use opacity vs fill in Photoshop, in a great photo editing video tutorial.
- We discuss what ISO invariance is and when you should use it.
- We feature a stunning timelapse capturing some of the wonder of Azerbaijan at its best.
- And don't miss the lowdown on the GravGrip - the palm-sized, pocket-friendly & battery-free camera stabilization device!
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Rummage Through The Archives
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!