HDR allows photographers to combine images and bring out the full dynamic range of an image - from shadows to highlights. It can be extremely useful in certain photographic situations & allows you to capture well-exposed shots that wouldn’t be possible with one exposure. However, care needs to be taken to make sure your images don't look over-processed. In this issue, we’ll look at how to create beautiful HDR images and the technical skills you'll need.
Also in this issue:
- Discover common portrait cropping mistakes and how to avoid them!
- We bring you an in-depth interview with photographer and visual artist, Sergey Fett, who specializes in surreal conceptual imagery and photo manipulations.
- In an inspirational article, we look at what it's like to photograph celebrities.
- Learn 15 Lightroom tips & tricks for faster editing, in a great photo editing video tutorial.
- We feature an outstanding timelapse that captures the beauty of the night sky of Dakota, Wyoming & Arizona.
- And don't miss our review on the Godox AD100 Pro Flash - the off-camera flash the size of a soda can!
Get All This and More In A Content Packed Issue!
Rummage Through The Archives
Far too often when we look at successful photographers we see the end product, but we don’t know what that person did to get where they are today.
Photography Masterclass Magazine empowers you to expand your photography skills and revolutionize your work. With brilliant photos, easy to follow videos and instruction from experts, thousands of photographers in 78+ countries look forward to each new issue.
It’s how they stay focused, motivated and inspired. It’s how they grow their skills and enjoy photography like never before — and you can do the same!