In order to view your magazine subscription or previously purchased issues on another iOS device:
- Make sure you are logged in with the same Apple ID that you used to sign up to a subscription or purchase magazine issues with
- Launch the Magazine App
- Click on the Yellow Subscribe Button, and click Restore All Purchases
- Your previously purchased issues should now be available on the new device
If you do not see your purchased issues on the new device after following the steps above, this could be due to a connection error between your device and the Apple Servers:
- Tap the home button to ensure you have exited the magazine, then double tap the home button. All the opened apps will appear at the bottom of the device. Press and hold on top of the magazine and swipe upwards to fully close the magazine
- Re-launch the Magazine (go to the Newsstand App and tap on the magazine to launch it). The splash page will appear and then the magazine home screen will show. The page should be updated and you should see a grey Restore button.
- You can tap on the restore button to re-download all previously purchased magazine issues. If you are not a current subscriber (or still see the yellow subscribe button) then you can access the restore button, by tapping the Subscribe button and clicking on Restore All Purchases to re-download all previously purchased magazine issues.
If this does not solve your problem please contact us.
Android (Google Play):
Google Play automatically searches for purchases made regardless of what Android device you are using. As long as you are logged into your Google Play account, your purchases should show up automatically on all Android devices.